Locksmith Services in Toronto & Greater Toronto Area
The problem of locked doors or locks that won't open is fairly widespread and frequently calls for an instant remedy. It's possible that you have an immediate need to unlock a safe, apartment door, or automobile door. This is something that should only be done by a trained specialist. Our service's masters are capable of unlocking devices with varying degrees of difficulty on a consistent basis. When carrying out their service, professionals exclusively utilize the most up-to-date pieces of machinery to ensure that the door leaf and the other lock elements remain undamaged.
Key benefits of cooperation with us:
- The arrival of the master at a convenient time for you. We are able to rapidly answer to client calls on a daily basis and at any time of the day or night thanks to competent communication and the even deployment of more than 20 masters across all areas of GTA.
- 99 Percent of mechanisms can be opened without being damaged. We can precisely open any lock because to our extensive knowledge, excellent credentials, and contemporary equipment. There are no chips or scratches remaining after the operation of our professionals. The lock's mechanism remains intact.
- Low cost. When you contact our company, we will connect you with a technical specialist who will prove you with the final estimate, which in most cases is one of the lowest in GTA.
- Security. All experts work for the organization as staff members and are registered members. We proudly work with various lock and suppliers with various scale options providing safety and security to your home. All of our members are licensed operators or technicians.
When a client uses our locksmith services, they are given:
All required documents:
- Certificate of completion;
Cash and non-cash payments:
- Cash for individuals or legal entities;
- Payment by Debit or Credit Card for individuals or legal entities;
- Cheque or Interact E-Transfer
Warranty for the lock, fittings and services:
- All fittings and any lock has a guarantee from the manufacturer;
When to contact for Locksmith Services:
- The lock is broken, the keys were lost, and the door leaf slammed, all of which prevent the apartment door from opening.
- When the alarm went off, the central lock broke, the key, or the remote control, the car was barred. Additionally, experts will unlock the gas tank hatch, trunk.
- You are unable to access the safe because you have forgotten the combination, have misplaced the key, or the lock was a result of a failed effort to unlock the locks.
Ways to open the lock by yourself
At your own risk, you can try to utilize made-up things to unlock the jammed doors. The objects that you may use could potentially damage the mechanisms, which could result in an expensive situation that could take a professional up to several hours to fix, depending on the damage.
A basic front door lock may be opened by drilling or knocking out a notch and using a flat item to unlock the lock.
With the use of a metal ruler and wire, it is possible to unlock the lock on an automobile. To drop the wire with a hook at the end into the resultant gap, the first tool is used to bend the upper edge of the driver's door a few centimeters. They must draw up and connect onto the door opening blocker. The lock will be released.
Frequently, a grinder, crowbar, or drill is used to power open safe locks. By inputting a cypher consisting of six zeros and turning the lock with a key, some coding systems can be opened. The lock on current production will probably not be able to be opened in this manner, though.
With basic locks, these techniques could occasionally be effective. Clarity of action is required for complicated mechanisms. Furthermore, if the lock is opened improperly, there is a good chance that valuable equipment and the door covering may be harmed, necessitating hefty repair costs.
For more than ten years, our company has offered services for opening a variety of products. The task is completed with a success percentage of 100%. We were selected due to our:
- We operate 24/7 and in emergency occasions. In Toronto and the surrounding area, you can request the master's arrival at any time.
- We have rich practical experience and use exclusively modern methods. This method ensures opening without injuring the door hinge and locking mechanisms.
The client must present ownership documentation before the technician unlocks the door. If the documents are hidden behind a closed door, documentation must be proved after the door is unlocked. In case the documentation is not presented, 911 would be contacted immediately.
Locksmith services needed? Call our office and a technician will dispatched to your location after the confirmation!
I would want to express my gratitude to the technician Serge for the precise work he did in unlocking the lock. The issue was that the door would not go any farther towards the previous key. It just did not scroll in the castle, and that is all there is to say about it. The door was opened within a couple of minutes by a tidy and courteous master who had just arrived. After that, he provided me with a whole new set of keys and updated the code that was within the lock without taking anything apart. As a result of this, the door is in good condition, the lock is unaffected, and I have a fresh set of keys. I am grateful to you, Serge!
So let me share with you my thoughts on the Reliance Service Company! I had the simplest lock (which turned out to be a cylinder one), but the key didn't turn the lock the first time most of the time, and there was a period when I just couldn't get into my house! I spent the better part of a half an hour attempting to unlock it with an old key, and in the end, I thought it was a terrible idea. After that, I phoned the experts, they unlocked the door for me in just twenty minutes! That is to say, I spent more time attempting to open the locks on my own than it took for the masters to arrive and open them.
Hello! I am writing to convey my appreciation for the assistance you provided me with the lock. To put it mildly, we were in a peculiar circumstance. We held a birthday party in the apartment, and once it was finished, we went outside for a break to smoke, but we forgot to take the keys with us. As a consequence of this, it was discovered that there were five individuals standing on the stairwell without a key to the lock. It was fortunate for me that I carried my phone with me since they got in touch with the knowledgeable staff members working at Reliance Service almost soon. The feast began back up where it left off after an intermission of twenty minutes, just as the master was entering our area.