- Employees who are responsible for identifying the purposes of processing personal data and their content, as well as organizing and processing personal data, are referred to as "Administration."
- Personal data is any information relating to an individual & visitor of the website.
- Processing of personal data refers to all activities taken in connection to data that may be carried out with or without the assistance of automated technologies, including but not limited to the following: collection, recording, storage, systematisation, use, extraction, transfer, blocking, and deletion.
- A necessity for maintaining the privacy of an individual's personal information is to ensure that it is not divulged to any third parties without first obtaining the User's permission. The management of the website is required to comply with this condition, and doing so is mandatory.
The administration of this website does not validate the user's personally identifying information before it is stored.
The personal data of the User can be accessed by the management of the Site through the use of specific registration forms, in which the User is required to leave the following information:
- Name, Last Name
- Contact phone number;
- Current city.
The Site is also responsible for protecting the User's data, which are automatically transmitted when visiting pages and when viewing advertising blocks:
- IP address of the User;
- Information about the browser used;
- The time at which you entered the Site;
- Language used etc.
Purposes pursued by the collection of personal data
The User's personal data can be used by the Site administration:
- To provide the User with access to personalized pages and features of the website;
- To establish feedback with the User;
- To provide the User with customer and technical support;
- In order to carry out, with the consent of the User, advertising activities and the implementation of newsletters or other information on behalf of the website.
About the methods and terms of processing personal data
The User's personal data can be processed in any legal way without a time limit.
The User's personal data may be transferred into the hands of the authorized state authorities of the Ontario Police only in the manner prescribed in the current legislation.
In the event that the User's personal data is lost or disclosed, the website Administration must inform the User about it.
The administration undertakes to take all necessary measures to protect the User's personal data from unauthorized access, modification, copying and distribution by third parties.
In case of loss of personal data, the administration of the website, together with the user, takes all necessary measures to prevent possible negative consequences.
On the obligations of the parties
- Provide all personal data that is necessary;
- Update and supplement all personal data provided, if necessary.
The Administration is obliged to:
- Keep all received personal data of the User in the strictest confidence and not disclose to third parties without the written permission of the user;
- Take all necessary measures to ensure the complete confidentiality of the user's personal data;
- Block all personal data of users using postal items or postal items of authorized state authorities of the Ontario Police in case of illegal actions.
On the liability of the parties
In the event that the administration has not fulfilled its obligations, it is liable for the losses incurred by the user from the misuse of his personal data.
The site administration is not responsible if the User's personal data:
- Became public
- Were known to third parties until the moment they were provided to the administration of the website;
- Became known to third parties with the consent of the user.
About Dispute Resolution
In the event that a disagreement arises between the User and the management of the Site, prior to initiating legal action, the User is required to first submit a claim, which is a written suggestion for a mutually agreeable resolution of the dispute.
Within thirty calendar days after receiving the claim, the party that is responsible for evaluating it is required to provide the applicant with a written summary of the findings of that evaluation.
In the event that the parties are unable to come to an agreement, the consideration of the contentious situation will be handed over to the body that is responsible for judicial matters.
Prices indicated for services are a rough estimates and are a subject of change, and may vary based on the estimates given on site by technicians on site.